1. These Terms & Conditions apply to all HelloBuild LLC (Build) apps released on both Apple Store (for iPhone, iPad) and Google Store (for all Android devices).
2. Any usage of the Build apps is bound by the Terms & Conditions, including any further modifications or features added to the apps in the future.
3. Build offers its mobile apps to the user “as-is” (see item 14). Still, Build always aim to deliver reliable and functional apps. For unexpected bugs that might cause issues, the user accepts that the only remedy is to wait for an updated version of the app.
4. Users agree to provide Build reliable, valid, and accurate information when asked for it on the app. Users also agree to make reasonable efforts to keep their information current on each app.
5. All users of the Build apps confirm and agree that they are legally authorized to use the apps in agreement with their local, applicable laws.
6. Users of the apps agree to comply to US-based copyright laws in relation to the usage of Build designs, brands, IPs (intellectual properties), and other items that might be covered by such laws.
7. Users retain property of their data entered into any Build app, Build retains property of all apps, including but not limited to designs, methods, and services it has assembled, created, and offered to users.
8. Users will be able to download their data at anytime, in the CSV (comma-separated values) format, to the extent that Build can make such data downloadable, using reasonable technical efforts. Users are also free to delete their accounts and all data, at anytime.
9. Users that engage in subscription (paid) services with Build will do that via the app stores of Apple and Google, in compliance to all the terms of each digital store, including but not limited agreeing to pay all applicable local taxes on purchases.
10. Builds reserves the right to stop offering any of its apps at anytime, and might not disclose the reason for this decision. Build will make all reasonable efforts to inform the users before an app is discontinued.
11. In the event of Build being acquired (change of ownership), the new owners might make changes to the Terms & Conditions. Build will make all reasonable efforts to inform its users before any acquisition takes place.
12. Build liability to any user, in any event, can not exceed the sum of the fees paid by such user to Build during the last 12 months of usage of the app in question.
13. By downloading and using the apps users agree to hold Build harmless of any loss, damage, or any other mishaps, related to the usage of its apps. The user solely assume all and any risks associated to the usage of any of the Build apps. This includes, but is not limited to, financial loss, lost of profits, or any type of personal damage or loss.
15. The Terms & Conditions described here will ultimately be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and controlling United States federal law, without regard to choice of law rules. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising under or related to the Build apps will be brought exclusively in a Florida Court, as appropriate. All users of the apps submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
16. Build reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at anytime. Build will make all reasonable efforts to inform the users when changes are made.
17. The Terms & Conditions are in effect when and in the format posted publicly on the Build website.